A few pictures of my 109 FFR/Sankey

mistericeman

Cheers guys ....

Still struggling to decide whether or not to stick the Black patches back on it ....

And apologies for the slightly chopped about Sankey ...But as it gets used as camping barge too it makes it much easier to load/unload (and was cheap as chips too ;-)) )

I was knackered after filming the vid though ....it's bloody hard work on your own and a lot of running uphill/down dale to place the camera lol

Only ever come closed to doing that when reversing with the sankey attached to get the second half of the "drive over" ...as for the Salisbury one ...

Not one of mine i am afraid .

Time for a camera upgrade as this one is a tape based one and loses quality when converted to youtube...

Soon as i win the lottery i'll be replacing it with a fully digital one lol.

To be honest i am surprised that more folks don't chuck together a bit of video when they are out driving their vehicles ....as i really enjoy the filming/editing etc as i do the actual driving

Only ever come closed to doing that when reversing with the sankey attached to get the second half of the "drive over" ...as for the Salisbury one ...

Not one of mine i am afraid .

Time for a camera upgrade as this one is a tape based one and loses quality when converted to youtube...

Soon as i win the lottery i'll be replacing it with a fully digital one lol.

To be honest i am surprised that more folks don't chuck together a bit of video when they are out driving their vehicles ....as i really enjoy the filming/editing etc as i do the actual driving

Im thinking of getting the Cam Corder out this year for a few events will post them up when I do!

Cheers

Steve

Great pictures and video!

Cheers

Alex

P.s get the black paint out!! Lol :-D

I know,I know ......

I am still struggling with myself whether or not to do it though .....The Nato green on there is pretty weathered (So i am reluctant to re-paint it as i kind of like the weathered look)and it might look a bit odd for a while with new black bits ...until it weathers in a bit,

Not that that would take too long as it does tend to get "used" rather than pampered

Well it's "VERY" everyday (my only working landrover ATM)...and the Sankey also "lives" behind it full time as i don't have anywhere else to park it ...

I did think about that when i bought it BUT it was too cheap to miss Mostly due to the multi layers of blue hammerite and tailgate chopped into the rear panel,Not for the purists ;)