WW2 Truck front axles for trade or sale

Raphael

Hello,

I have several WW2 truck front axles for trade with Universal Carrier parts, or sale.

Can anyone help me identify them? They were removed from british trucks just after the war and stayed like that from that time.

I am located in Caen, Normandy.

Cheers,

Raphaël

Ponts.JPG

Hello,

I have several WW2 truck front axles for trade with Universal Carrier parts, or sale.

Can anyone help me identify them? They were removed from british trucks just after the war and stayed like that from that time.

I am located in Caen, Normandy.

Cheers,

Raphaël

Hi Raphael,

The two axles nearest to the camera look like Canadian CMP front axles. Cannot see enough detail of those at the back.

The two axles at the back are very very early cmp axles they look exactly the same as I had fitted in my 1941 canadian chevrolet field artillery tractor number 11 cab

Those banjo differential axles are not so much "very very early CMP axles", they are plain Chevrolet Canada axles as far as I can see.

HTH,

Hanno

These banjo Axles are not CMP Chev . i have never seen the shock absorber links mounted directly to axle , and also never seen swivel point protection like on M8 /halftrack axles on a CMP axle .

There you go folks, it turns out I can't see far enough. Maurice knows his stuff!