Haven't got a clue what it is

ferrettkitt

I bought some assorted military bits off ebay (it had some Ferret parts in the pile). In the pile which is quite big I have a few things that I don't recognise. Some of them I suspect will be meeting the scrap man but I'm going to pop them up on here to see if anyone recognises them and wants them for a smallish amount.

First things first I have a pile of these, some of them have an earth strap attached so I'm presuming some kind of table or seat? I have eight of them I think

5820 99 647 9562

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

Edited by ferrettkitt

Andy, I cant say for SURE. But these LOOK like the small Radio table used in the rear of 101 Landrovers. They certainly look like the size!...........:undecided:

Mike,

Thanks anyway having not seen the inside of a radio version of the 101 I'll go with that till told differently. If I still have them I'll bring one down to Beltring and try a Landrover 101 for size.

Something else that might still come under the same title as the start of the thread. I have an idea what this might be but having just looked on ebay can I find one to compare too can I eckers like!

Provisionally I think it might be something to do with a Gas mask / Respirator microphone.

Z42

5965 99 622 5438

Adaptor ring

IMG_0583.jpg

Mike,

Thanks anyway having not seen the inside of a radio version of the 101 I'll go with that till told differently. If I still have them I'll bring one down to Beltring and try a Landrover 101 for size.

Andy, I THINK this was an addition of a mod kit for normal GS 101's. If you wanted to fit a small radio table to hold say a 151 or a 152 clip in kit. I THINK that is what these were for.

You could run a radio set in a 12volt 101 with the addition of the 12v variant batt charger box plugged into the radio battery. Even though the set ran at 24v. I BELIVE they were bolted in on the vehicle interior battery box. Hope this helps you?

Mike.

Andy, I THINK this was an addition of a mod kit for normal GS 101's. If you wanted to fit a small radio table to hold say a 151 or a 152 clip in kit. I THINK that is what these were for.

You could run a radio set in a 12volt 101 with the addition of the 12v variant batt charger box plugged into the radio battery. Even though the set ran at 24v. I BELIVE they were bolted in on the vehicle interior battery box. Hope this helps you?

Mike.

Everything helps I just don't want to scrap something that might be needed by someone especially if it seems to be NOS.... seems such a waste. I'll list some more when I go back up to the farm

Something else that might still come under the same title as the start of the thread. I have an idea what this might be but having just looked on ebay can I find one to compare too can I eckers like!

Provisionally I think it might be something to do with a Gas mask / Respirator microphone.

Z42

5965 99 622 5438

IMG_0583.jpg

This is a adabter ring for the S6 Respirator for a signaler or vehicle commander to attach a mic to his respirator and the lead will attach to the head set. Trust me I used one !!

Edited by exrock
IT Prob

• 2 weeks later...