A video for Clive!!

Marmite!!

Haven't watched the other episodes yet so don't know what other vehicles are in it?

The series is currently on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Spearhead-Series-1-Michael-Billingon-New-DVD-/350323951261?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item5190ef469d

Something went wrong...

Something went wrong...

Edited by Marmite!!

I really need to sort my pig and get it on the road again.

Anyone know any history of the making of this.

Presume it was done with MOD help as i doubt there were many pigs, vpk's in private hands.

and in places the roads have a training area quality.

I wouldn't have thought it was done with any MOD help. Particularly when it was made & I'm assuming mid1980s. NI was esp touchy & I think some of these Brits are being a bit dodgey in their activities.

Ex NI Mk1s started to be released in early 1980s. I've tried but I can't read the Pig ERM, although the VPK LtWt is 20 FM 13. Is that the one Mark Cook had at one stage now in NI? I think that was the only VPK LtWt to survive.

In the second clip the "Look is it loaded?" poster is mid 1950s & looks rather out of place being so dated. I assume they are depicting the mid 1970s then posters that feature such characters as "Heary O'Leary" listening to phone conversations from a chamber pot were more likely to be seen.

Can anyone with better eyesight than me read the ERM of the Pig?

Dscf5926.jpg

I think you know only to well what I mean, can you honestly tell me you haven't sniffed that rectifier for that smell of nostalgia?

I can't admit to anything regarding my beloved rectifier, but since she entered my life she hasn't left my side....I adore her........

Ahhhh I can smell her now!

However I think she is stringing me along. I have seen the way she looks at the control box!

Do I need to seek medical advice for this affliction. is there a cure, or will it just get worse as the habbit grows???

Wow well done Bernard.

The top one is 71 BK 22 which is not a Humber ERM.

The lower one looks as if it might be reversed as 22 BK 71. This is a Humber ERM but relates not to a Pig but a FV1601 struck of by NELF in 1962.

Curious how the barricade ram disappeared once it fell over.

Lee but are there 3 Pigs? In the first clip at 5:40 the ram has gone. Barricade rams are not easy things to remove, I know as I have removed two.

Tut-tut someone didn't lock the engine bay hatch.

But was it a real barricade ram or a Blue Peter job.

It is quite amazing what you can make from cereal packets and toilet role tubes.

Mike